Mobile base GPS Attendance system-“eBio Punch Time”
- Customer Name :JKD HortiTech
- Location :5, Jenab Mahal, Khambatta Lane, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Byculla (East), Mumbai, India
- No. of Employees:-200
- Year of Installation:-2017
Client Requirements :
Customer requirements: JKD Hortitech is the largest manufacturer of sub surface drainage systems and vertical garden systems in India.They provide total green solution, right from the stage of concept through designing, final execution and maintenance of urban gardens.
Cybernetics Solutions :
“eBio Punch Time” is an android mobile app. We can connect UBS finger/card reader connected to the mobile. This reader takes the power from mobile battery. This app supports upto 200 employees each device. Customer registered the fingerprints (max 2 per person) of employees. Once registered, fingerprint/card data backup is synchronized with central server, the same data can be pushed in other mobile device with “eBio Punch Time App” and USB reader connected. The managers who are carrying these devices are assigned the responsibility of garden. They take the attendance every morning and evening at their respected gardens. Data gets centralized as all the apps are connected to same centralized attendance account. Mobile based attendance system has help the customer to take the attendance of unorganized employees on field thus helping them to optimize the use of employees on field and pay them correct salary.
Benefits to the Client :
- Regular attendance punching reports available to centralized team leaders.
- Proper check on contractor employees payout
- Security employees punches are monitored at centralized location thus improvement in location security.
- Attendance go organized for an unorganized manpower strength .