Mobile base GPS Attendance system “eBio Punch Time”
- Customer Name : Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited
- Address : G-205, Tower-02, Belapur Station, Unit No.101-106, Raheja Arcade, 1st Floor, Plot No.61, CBD Belapur, Sakal Bhavan Rd, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
- No. Of Employees : 650
- Year of Installation : 2017
Client Requirements :
Arcil is in reconstruction of non performing assets. At every what they are around 10-100 employees onroll and contract basis. It was difficult for them to take the attendance of these employees from site. Other challenges like internet issue, power issue not setup to fit any type of machine at site. Attendance was monitored manually with not control on it.
Cybernetics Solutions :
eBio Punch Time is an android mobile app. We can connect UBS finger/card reader connected to the mobile. This reader takes the power from mobile battery. This app supports upto 200 employees each device. Customer registered the fingerprints (max 2 per person) of employees. Once registered, fingerprint/card data backup is synchronized with central server. Whenever employee punches through this mobile attendance system a photo and GPS location is captured and send to centralized attendance system, in case there is no internet, these punches are stored in the local memory of mobile and transferred automatically once connected to internet.
System Architecture :
Benefits to the Client :
- Regular attendance punching reports available to centralized team leaders.
- Proper check on contractor employees payout
- Security employees punches are monitored at centralized location thus improvement in location security.